Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hello again my fellow book lovers! :D It's that time of week again - it's time for another Stacking The Shelves post. ^.^ I hope you're all doing okay - as for me - I think I'm finally on the mend from this flu I've had. I'm feeling a little bit better if any of you were interested. I do sound all weird in my video, and it's going to be a shorter one because my throats still sore to talk much. I look awful as well, but I am wearing my cool pyjamas in it though! :3


Video

Photos And Book Information
Memoirs Of A Geisha by Arthur Golden.
Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1) by Daniel Waters.

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick.
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver.

You Against Me by Jenny Downham.
Before I Die by Jenny Downham.

SIGNED COPY! *Squeals* :D


Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

Anyway, that's it for me today. :D I'm so excited about my signed copy of Before I Die! ^.^ Actually, I'm excited about all of my books. ^.^ How has your week in books been? I hope it's been as good as mine. :3




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




1 comments:

  1. Oh my gaw I love your name..The British Book Nerd :D Book Nerds unite :D

    So lucky to receive all those amazing books. Delirium was just wow so very great. That ending just made me cry. I hope you enjoy reading them all!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete