Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hey everyone! ^.^ It's time again for another edition of Stacking The Shelves! This weeks book haul is quite small, because the pile of books I have beside my bed to read is huge! ^^; I'm trying to put myself on a book buying ban, so that I can try and catch up and there may not be one of these posts next week. (: I hope you're all doing okay. I've been distracted watching the latest episodes of The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead! :D Soon there will also be the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars as well - and I can't wait.


Video


Photos And Book Information

Dark Inside (Dark Inside, #1) by Jeyn Roberts.
Forgotten by Cat Patrick.


Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

Anyway, that's it for me today. ^.^ I love my new books! :3 Have any of you done anything interesting this week? I've just been in a few charity shops and to talk to the person who's going to do my tattoo! :)




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




3 comments:

  1. Lovely books this week~ I keep hearing great things about Cat's Forgotten. I've got to pick my copy up and read it. I hope you enjoy your goodies! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Great haul of books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really like the way you do your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete