Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hey my fellow book nerds! :) How are you all doing today? I'm sorry this blog post and video has been posted on a Monday rather than a Sunday - but I had some trouble with my internet connection and couldn't upload my video! Can you believe it's already the 5th of November? Where has the year gone?! Anyway, I'm sure soon I'll be trying to put myself on a book buying ban again, because my books to read pile is HUGE! xD


Video


Photos And Book Information
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger.
As You Wish by Jackson Pearce.

The Declaration (The Declaration, #1) by Gemma Malley.
Glow (Sky Chasers, #1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan.


Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz.


Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

Compared to previous weeks I've got quite a few books, but I'm very happy with what I've got! :D Hopefully soon I'll be posting a 'Bookshelf Tour' video and post, so I'm really excited to do that. (: Like I've said in previous posts, I don't have a bookshelf, but I do have a medium sized book collection! :3




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment