Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hey my fellow book nerds! :) Hopefully, tomorrow will be when I post my Part 1 of my Bookshelf Tour - I'm very excited! :D As for today I'm here again to show you my week in books. ^.^ I apologise for my appearance in this video, I couldn't be bothered doing my hair or makeup because I was so tired and felt ill. So you'll just have to take me as I am! xD


Video


Photos And Book Information




Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

I'm really pleased with the books I brought this week. (: I don't think I'll have that many books next week though, but you never know - I may come across some amazing deals on books. :P I know I'm getting quite a few books for Christmas, and I can't wait! :3 Do any of you know what you're getting for Christmas this year? (If you celebrate it of course). Anyway, what books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy reading. (:




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




1 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. Dying to read the Lying Game.

    Happy reading ;)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete