Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? I'm good, but the weather here is absolutely awful, it's so miserable and grey! ;_; I don't think the Sun even bothered to come out this morning. xD Did any of you watch the last Twilight movie, Breaking Dawn part 2? I did, I thought it was awesome! Although I did find myself yelling at the screen a few times. :P


Video


Photos And Book Information
Reckless (Mirrorworld, #1) by Cornelia Funke.
Borrowed from my Brother's Girlfriend.


Hourglass (Evernight, #3) by Claudia Gray.
Hollow Pike by James Dawson.


Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

I apologise for the quality of the photos this week, because it's been so miserable and dark it has hard to take good quality photos, even when they were up against the window. ._. Oh well, I'm happy with the books I got this week. ^.^




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




1 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffa!! My fellow book nerd :D I really enjoyed Breaking Dawn Part 2..That ending was sooo good. I haven't heard of Reckless. That cover is gorgeous!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete