Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the craze meme at Tyngas Reviews & have fun. :3

Hey book nerds! :D I apologise for the quality and lighting in my video, its been raining all day and so miserable that I had to have my bedroom light on to film, which makes the lighting kinda yellowish. xD How are you all doing? :) I'm fine myself, it's been a good week! ^.^


Video


Photos And Book Information
Inside Out (Insiders, #1) by Maria V. Snyder.
Memoirs Of A Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin.


Boys Don't Cry by Malorie Blackman.
When It Happens by Susane Colasanti.


Disclaimer: All books shown here were purchased with my own money - unless stated otherwise.

I'm really happy with my purchases of books this week! ^.^ I think all the covers are awesome. Well, that's it for today as I've got my friend Emily over. :3 I'm especially excited for When It Happens and Before I Die! :D I hope you're all having an awesome day.




What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:




5 comments:

  1. Very nice haul of books. These all look like really good YA books. Die for Me was very good. Come visit me if you can.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really pretty cover for Die for Me! I have the book and I still haven't read it even though I've heard its amazing! Happy reading this week :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die for Me sounds super good, as does Inside Out. I've wanted to read both of them for a while now! I really hope you enjoy them. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul, enjoy : )

    New follower via GFC!!!

    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read Die for Me for forever! I'll have to keep my eyes out for what you think about it.
    My Haul @ Dark Obsession Chronicles

    ReplyDelete