Teaser Tuesday #18



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB of; Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers! Don't forget to share the title and the author.

Hey Book Nerds! :3 How are you all doing on this fine Tuesday? :P I'm feeling pretty crappy myself, I'm really tired and I think I've come down with another cold - which really sucks. D: I'm also nearly at 50 followers, just two more people to go until I can finally get my 50 Blog Followers Giveaway! :) I hope you're all excited, I know I am. (: Well, that's it - I'm keeping today’s post short but sweet. ^.^

Teasers





"Without warning, Harry Let out a high pitched scream. Lis whirled around, assuming she'd come under attack, but instead she saw that Harry was simply thrilled at a new arrival to the classroom."

- Page 18, "Hollow Pike"
by James Dawson.






First off I would like to say; the cover to this book is STUNNING! I love it so much. :3 Secondly; I'm sorry that this isn't the most interesting teaser - and thirdly; I'm not actually that far into this book yet, so I haven't got a proper opinion on the book - however, the pages I've read so far are really great. :) It sounds like it's going to be a great novel though and I'm really excited to read more! :D Have you guys ever read this book before?



What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



6 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome, and I love that cover :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesdays_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound interesting!

    Here's mine:
    http://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very artistic cover. Sounds like a good YA novel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! And that cover...WOW!

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete