Teaser Tuesday #21



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Grab your current read, open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers!

Hey Book Nerds! :3 How are you all doing today? I'm doing well! :) I finished reading Die For Me by Amy Plum last night and I thought it was absolutely fantastic. I loved it so much! :3 I honestly can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series. There isn't a whole lot else for me to say now, I've not been up to anything interesting, apart from popping into town this morning for an hour or so. I hope you're all having a great start to the week. ^.^

Teasers





"My ear was pressed against the surface, so I heard the fracture branch out, slowly at first, then with more speed. Faint crackles turned to snaps and crunches, and then silence."

- Page 06, "Fracture (Fracture, #1)"
by Megan Miranda






I only started reading this book today, and I'm only a few pages in - so I'm afraid I haven't got a strong opinion of it yet. ^.^ However, it looks like a fantastic book. :3 As for the cover, I actually really like it! I thought it was a bit boring and bland at first, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. :) I love how the girls reflected in the lake. ^.^ Have any of you read Fracture yet? Let me know!



What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



2 comments:

  1. Oooh sounds really great. And intense. I really love the cover :-)
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one before - looks really interesting though! I agree about the cover :D that teaser creates a really great atmosphere too.

    My teaser

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete