Hey Book Nerds! ^.^ I hope you're all doing well. I'm sorry for the lateness of this post, but this afternoon I started listening to the Catching Fire audio book whilst doing a jigsaw puzzle and got completely immersed and distracted by it. ^^; I've been trying to prevent myself from buying more books lately because my TBR pile is HUGE (like, over 30 psychical books and even more eBooks), but only this morning, did I yet again, actually buy two more online! Bad Tiffa... >.> Oh well, I’ll try to refrain from buying any more. :)






Title: Control.
Series: Control, #1.
Author: Lydia Kang.
Publisher: Dial Books.
Expected Publication: December 26th, 2013.
Format: Hardcover, 395 pages.



After the violent death of her father, 17 year-old Zelia loses her younger sister, Dylia, during an abduction at a foster care agency. It turns out her sister Dylia isn’t just pretty and sweet – she’s illegal. In the year 2150, DNA must be pure by law, and anyone with enhanced genes face death.

Zelia’s only allies are the freak-show inhabitants of her new, underground foster home. Along with the unexpected love of a very strange boy, she will need her flaws and their illicit traits to save the only family she has left.





I'm so excited for this book - it's such a shame to have to wait until December for its release! :3 I love dystopian novels and this looks like an incredible book with an awesome storyline. :D As for the cover, it’s simple - but I really like it. It's so awesome and kind of creepy – which just happens to be right up my alley. :P Have any of you heard of it before? Let me know what you think of the synopsis!



What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



13 comments:

  1. Oh my. That cover and that synopsis. I needs to reads this! Also why do the good books always come out so late? I have to wait like till December!!
    Oh and your blog is pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's gorgeous and awesome! :D Thank you! I love your blog too, it's amazing - I love the owls! :)

      Delete
  2. This one does sound interesting. I saw it the other week and it caught my eye then. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting - have never seen this before so it's new to me. The cover is really cool.

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I featured this one last week. I'm so excited for it, I think it sounds absolutely amazing. It's just a shame we have to wait until December for its release. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had not heard of this one, sounds really interesting... long wait though! I will have to add it to be goodreads list!

    Great pick :)

    My WoW @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds awesome! Great pick and new follower! Thanks for stopping by.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks awesome!!!! Adding to my tbr on goodreads right now!

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of this one, straight onto my reading list it goes!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before, but I love the genre and it sounds terrific! Great pick!

    Here’s Mine: Waiting on Wednesday Pick

    Michelle :)
    Author, Pods, available June 4th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I think I have this on my GOODREADS shelf but haven't seen any updates. Thanks so much for sharing this and for dropping by my blog!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of it before :-) But it sounds interesting, and I looove the cover :-D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Zenia @ The Obsessive Reader

    ReplyDelete