Hey Book Nerds! ^.^ How are you doing today? The weather here is absolutely terrible! It's so boring and dull. :P Any who, I finished reading The Nightmare Affair last night, and I thought it was an incredible book! I'm currently writing a review of it at the moment, which hopefully will be up tomorrow! :D I also started Light of the Moon by David James last night, I'm not that far into it, but it looks like it's going to be a great book. :)






Title: If He Had Been WIth Me.
Author: Laura Nowlin.
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire.
Expected Publication: April 1st, 2013.
Format: Paperback, 336 pages.



If he had been with me, he wouldn't have died.

Throughout their whole childhood, Finn and Autumn were inseparable—they finished each other's sentences, they knew just what to say when the other person was hurting. But one incident in middle school puts them in separate social worlds come high school, and Autumn has been happily dating James for the last 2 years. But she's always wondered what if...

The night she's about to get the answer is also one of terrible tragedy.





I think this book looks incredible! It seems like this book is going to be a fantastic mystery/thriller book and I can't wait for it to be released! As for the cover, I like it - I really do - but I HATE the font they've used, I don't think it goes with the rest of the cover. I think it looks slightly childish. The picture looks really dark and mysterious, and I love how the girl is sitting the rain. ^.^ Have any of you heard of it before? Let me know what you think of the synopsis!



What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



4 comments:

  1. This book sounds really good. I have to say, the coer is what caught my eyes first. That's the kind of book I definitely need to get my hands on when it comes out. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very excited for this one as well. I actually have it scheduled for a WoW post in March :) I agree with you though about the font. Doesn't quite seem to fit. But sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this one sounds incredible! I haven't heard about it before, but I am going to be adding it to my ever expanding TBR list. Great pick!


    Here’s my WoW this week!

    Michelle :)
    Author, PODs available June 4th
    Visit Me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT a beautiful cover!!! This sounds sooo good, too. Thanks for sharing! I hadn't heard of this prior to today :)

    Beth | YA Vixens
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete