E-Book Haul #1



Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? I'm sorry this post isn't a Stacking The Shelves post, but the lighting today is awful because it's been raining all day. Also, I look really awful as my skin is red and sore for some reason. If you put both of those together you don't get a very nice combination! :P I thought I'd try something new and just do an e-book haul today, seeing as I'm constantly getting hundreds of new e-books each week. xD I think posting a post like this, would be good for the days I can't do a video and Stacking The Shelves post for whatever reason. :) I hope you've all had a great week. ^.^


E-books For Review

The 5th Wave and The Edge of Never are both eGalleys sent to me by Penguin Books UK and HarperCollins UK for Review. Thank you! :) Also, a big thank you to Rebecca Berto for sending me a copy of Drowning In You in review! :D

E-books Bought

Turned (The Vampire Journals, #1) by Morgan Rice.
Threads That Bind (Havoc Chronicles, #1) by Brant Williams.
First Visions (Second Sight, #1) by Heather Topham Wood.
Sojourner (Sojourner, #1) by Maria Rachel Hooley.

The Mind Readers (The Mind Readers, #1) by Lori Brighton.
Ignite (Midnight Fire, #1) by Kaitlyn Davis.
Bound (Arelia LaRue, #1) by Kira Saito.
Earth (Elemental, #1) by Shauna Granger.


Immortal Embrace (Embrace, #1) by Charlotte Blackwell.
Wraith (Wraith, #1) by Angel Lawson.
Become (Desolation, #1) by Ali Cross.
Entanglement by Dan Rix.


I'm really excited about all these e-books! :D I'm pretty sure I got all of them for free on Amazon sometime last week. I'm also sure that most of them are still free on Amazon now - you'll have to go check! :) I think I'm MOST excited about starting the ones I got for review - they incredible. :) Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



3 comments:

  1. Entanglements was great, especially for romance and sci-fi fans. I really can't wait for The 5th Wave, I received a copy for review and was so happy when I did!!

    awesome ebook haul!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a huge haul of ebooks here. Hope you enjoy them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get The 5th Wave! :/
    They denied me :'(
    But I hope you enjoy it, cannot wait to here what you thought!

    ReplyDelete