Teaser Tuesday #23



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by MizB from Should Be Reading. Grab your current read, open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page - remember, no spoilers!

Hey Book Nerds! :3 How are you all doing today? I'm great, I have a hair cut lately (exciting, I know), but it's a lovely day outside. It's been really warm and sunny and I just love the weather. :) It's quite rare for the UK to get good weather, so I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts. ^.^ I popped into Frome later today, because I needed to get a Mother's Day card and I found a book in the charity shop. I just can't help myself from buying more books. ^^; Hope you're all having a great day so far! :D

Teasers





"The way Calum's face fell, the way his eyes grew wide so the blue was overpowered by white, made me wish things were different. I almost felt sorry."

- Page 162, 43%.
"Light of the Moon (Legend of the Dreamer, #1)"
by David James.






The author of this book, David James, was kind enough to send me a .pdf eBook copy of this book in-exchange for a review a few weeks ago. :) I can't believe I've only just gotten round to reading it! I'm really enjoying this book so far. It started off quite slow and I didn't think it was going anywhere, then I read some more and BAM loads of things suddenly happened. :P Plus, the cover is really awesome and the colours are gorgeous. :3 Have you had the chance to read Light of the Moon yet? ^.^ If not, you should definitely go check it out!



What are your teasers for this Tuesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:



3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Light of the Moon, I'll have to check it out! Great teaser!

    Here mine Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this either, but the cover is gorgeous! I'll definitely have to add it to my to read list!

    My teaser if you want to check it out! :)

    Brittany @ bythelamplight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser -- I want to know more! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete