Wrap-Up: April 2013


Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? :) I'm doing well myself - the sun has come back again! :D The weather today is lovely, and really hot. xD Temperatures are reaching 26 degrees Celsius. I know that isn't that hot to some of you guys in different countries - but it's baking for the UK! XD I started reading Wither by Lauren DeStefano last night and I'm REALLY enjoying it! It's such a fantastic book; I think I'm already about half way through it. :) That's it for me today, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend - It's a Bank Holiday today in the UK so we get an extra day off everything. :3


Video


Books Read In April 2013
  • The Harvesting by Melanie Karsak.
  • Eve by Anna Carey.
  • Skinned by Robin Wasserman.
  • The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting.
  • Hidden by Marianne Curley.
  • Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder.
  • Obsidian White - Shades of Violet by RJ. Truman.
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington.
  • The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson.

Total: 9 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in April 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. Wither is really good, isn't it? I read it a few months ago and fell in love with it. Hope you have a lovely May! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really enjoying it so far! :) I hope you also have a lovely May. ^.^
      Happy Reading! :D

      Delete