"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Hey Book Nerds! :D Sorry there was no Top Ten Tuesday post yesterday, I just didn't really fancy doing this week’s one, plus, the weather in the UK has been so hot that I've barely been able to think. It's lovely to have sunny weather of course; we're just not used to this type of weather. xD Most of us Brits are all pale and pasty! Anyway, I finished reading The Slither Sisters last night and I really enjoyed it and I'm writing the review as we speak - hopefully it'll be up soon! I'm now currently reading Uglies by Scott Westerfeld and I'm really enjoying it so far. I remember reading the trilogy YEARS ago, when I was about 13 or 14, but I can barely remember anything, so I'm looking forward to finishing it. ^.^ That's it for today - I hope you've all had a great week so far! :D






Title: Fault Line.
Author: Christa Desir.
Expected Publication: November 12th, 2013.
Publisher: Simon Pulse.
Format: Hardback, 240 pages.



Ben could date anyone he wants, but he only has eyes for the new girl — sarcastic free-spirit, Ani. Luckily for Ben, Ani wants him too. She’s everything Ben could ever imagine. Everything he could ever want.

But that all changes after the party. The one Ben misses. The one Ani goes to alone.

Now Ani isn’t the girl she used to be, and Ben can’t sort out the truth from the lies. What really happened, and who is to blame?

Ben wants to help her, but she refuses to be helped. The more she pushes Ben away, the more he wonders if there’s anything he can do to save the girl he loves.

I think this book looks really fantastic! I really love mystery novels of sorts - and this one looks really good. I think I have an idea of what might have happened to the main character at the party, but I'll keep that to myself for now. :P As for the cover, I kind of like it, but I kind of don't. I don't really see what it's got to do with the book, but we'll have to see! The effect of it is nice though. :P What do you guys think of the looks of this book, have you heard of it before? :) Let me know! ^.^



What are you "Waiting On" this Wednesday? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! :D Happy Reading. (:

3 comments:

  1. This does sound interesting. I imagine I have the same theory about what went down at that party. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. The cover is kind of nice, but kind of boring. I like the sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really interesting, I love books with mystery in them, especially if it's difficult to figure it out! I'm not a huge fan of the cover, there's something missing in it for me. :( Thanks for the introduction!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete