Hey book nerds! ^.^ How are you all doing? As you all may have noticed; my Stacking The Shelves posts are no more... ;_; It's such a shame, but written in the terms and conditions on me having my new bookcase (set by my parents), I have to cut down drastically on how many books I buy per week. My limit is 2 books - so I'm going to be doing monthly book hauls instead! There may be more than one a month, depending on the books I receive from publishers, but that's the lot. Sorry! ^^; Anyway, I hope you're all having a great week so far and I'll post again soon! :)

Video


Photos And Book Information
Magic Study (Study, #2) by Maria V. Snyder.
Fire Study (Study, #3) by Maria V. Snyder.

A BIG thanks to Mira Ink, which is an imprint of Harlequin publishing who went me both of these books for review. ^.^ I can't wait to read them. :)


Cross The Line by Jeannie Waudby.
Forevermore by Cindy Miles.

You Don't Know Me by Sophia Bennett.
The Drowning by Rachel Ward.

A BIG thanks to Chicken House Publishing who gave me these four books (when I intereviewed Tina) for review. ^.^ I can't wait to read them. :)


I was also given all these cool posters of upcoming releases from Chicken House Publishing.. They're all so cool! :) Now to find a places to put them all... :P


A BIG thanks to the author, Daria Snadowsky, who sent me these copies of her books for review. :) They look great and I'm excited to start them! :D


Losing It (Losing It, #1) by Cora Carmack.
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt.


Immortal (Immortal, #1) by Gillian Shields.
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1) by Myra McEntire.

E-books Bought

Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens.
The Lily House by Marcia Dean Pfaff.
Eternal Vows (The Ruby Ring, #1) by Chrissy Peebles.
The Girl from Yesterday (The Blood Dynasty Chronicles, #1) by David L. Dawson.

Darkwood by C.B. Cole.
Hidden Moon (The Keeper Saga, #1) by K.R. Thompson.
The Unearthly (The Unearthly Series, #1) by Laura Thalassa.
Dark Promise (Between Worlds, #1) by Julia Crane & Talia Jager.


I LIKE LOTS OF BOOKS AND I CAN NOT LIE! ;D I'm really excited about continuing on with the Study series by Maria V. Snyder, I loved the first book - and I need to find out what happens to Yelena. :3 I'm also really excited about having my hands on copies of Two-Way Street and Hourglass - I've heard some amazing things about both of them! :D As for the eBooks, they were all freebies at the time I purchased them from Amazon! Go see if they still are. :3 I am in LOVE with the cover for Dark Promise - it's STUNNING! So pretty.. :3 Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^


What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

4 comments:

  1. so many amazing titles! I really want to check out the MAria V. Snyder books!! ooh and Two Way Street is amazing!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, Yes to the bookshelf tour, I love watching those. As usual you got some great books, I am really jealous of your new bookshelf, my books are more like how your old ones were, your bedroom looks really pretty also.
    I have only had a couple of new books this week:

    Night School - Fracture by CJ Daugherty
    Carrier Of The Mark by Leigh Fallon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment! :D I will be doing an updated bookshelf tour very soon hopefully! :) I brought a copy of Carrier of the Mark a few months ago but have yet to start it - but it looks good! I'm envious of your Night School book, I've only got and read the first, I need to pick up the second soon! :)

      Delete