Wrap-Up: July 2013


Hey book nerds! ^.^ I'm so sorry that this post is so late this month, my internet connection has been a little skwiffy (not a word..) and I can only upload videos early in the morning. This means I have to wake up early to set them to upload and I've just been distracted - sorry! D: Anyway, I think I had a pretty good reading month. It may not have been as good as last month, but oh well. ;) Can you believe it's already August? Where has the year gone?! Anyway, that's it for today - talk again soon! :D


Video


Books Read In July 2013
  • The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa.
  • Heist Society by Ally Carter.
  • The Slither Sisters by Charles Gilman.
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
  • The Scorch Trials by James Dashner.
  • Parallel by Lauren Miller.
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
  • Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder.
  • This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers.

Total: 9 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in July 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

1 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have finally got around to reading Vampire Academy, I just knew you'd love it, I was fairly late to it aswell, the first 4 books were already out by the time I got into it, I bought all 4 from Tesco as they were only £4 each.
    I really must get around to reading my copy of The Eternity Cure, I can barely remember what happened in the first one as its over a year since I read it. Like you I read Uglies years ago and I really must get around to re-reading it, I think I have the first 3 but not the final one, will have to hunt them out.

    ReplyDelete