Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Hey Book Nerds! ^.^ How are you all doing today? :) I think I'm probably going to be absent from blogging for a few days, mainly because I've just not been feeling very good lately and I just need some time off doing things to recuperate. I know you'll all understand, and hopefully within a week or maybe less, I'll be back with more posts and YouTube videos! I've not been able to read much recently, so I'm still reading Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend, but when I finish that I'll try and write my review and post it when I take. Until then, please enjoy this Top Ten Tuesday post!

Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show

1. The Immortal Rules by Julia Kagawa.
I want this to be turned into a movie SO BAD! I am fan-girling just thinking about this book, and series so far. I think they'd make incredible movies - and I'd really love to see Alison come to life on the big screen. I'd also love to see the post-apocalyptic world and the rabids - it'd be amazing. If you're a film producer and you're reading this - MAKE THIS IN TO A FILM, PLEASE? :D


2. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
I'm not sure I've heard anyone who has read this series, who hasn't said they'd like this book/series to be turned into movies/TV show. I'm not sure which I'd prefer they do - but I think doing the books as individual movies would be fantastic. I love Tally, and I'm sure she'd be such an interesting character portrayed on screen. This is another series I can't wait to finish.


3. Gone by Michael Grant.
This is another series that I'm sure lots of people want to be made in to movies. Personally, I think it'd be a great TV show - mainly because they there are so many books and they're really long. It'd be amazing to see all the powers that the different characters have! I also need to continue on with this series ASAP!


4. Delirium by Lauren Oliver.
I know that this was originally going to be a TV show, but unfortunately the pilot they made was turned down by Fox. I was really disappointed about this, because I think it would have made an incredible show. The entire storyline is so unique and I'd have loved to of seen it acted out! I really do need to get on and read the final two books in the trilogy though...


5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano.
I just think that this book and the series would make incredible films! The whole concept of this book is fantastic, and I'd be amazing to see it acted out by people. I don't know what else to say about this, I just really wish it could be turned into a movie - I'm sure it would be incredibly popular! That's all.


6. Partials by Dan Wells.
The world building in this book is great and it would be so awesome to see how film producers would create it! The Partials, which are the genetically engineered soldiers, would be fantastic to see, especially with the special effects we have now days. I believe, because the books are so long, that it’d do really well as a TV show, but movies would work fine as well!


7. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting.
I think this book, and the rest of this series would make a fantastic and intriguing TV show! It's basically a murder mystery TV series with a twist and staring a teenage lead! I have no doubt I'd be jumping at the thought of this book being turned into a show, it'd be really fun and interesting. Yet another series I can't wait to finish...


8. Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts.
There aren't enough post-apocalyptic movies and TV shows in my opinion! This book would work really well as either, and the big plus is that the characters are teenagers and that it swops from their perspectives. Imagine the fun the fun producers could have turning this book/series into footage? I'd be incredible! Add the fact that this isn't your normal Zombie eating your brains book - the scary men are smart and clever and you've got yourself some awesome takes.


9. Eve by Anna Carey.
I'm thinking this one really doesn't need to be explained that much, the reason I think I'd make a great movie is the same as the one above - minus the Zombies/Mad Men. I'd love to see how the post-apocalyptic world and how it's fallen into disrepair, especially when the main character travels through it. I mean, a large sum of the population has died, and now the kids live in schools/camps designed specifically for certain reason. I can't stress how cool this would be to watch.


10. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent.
I don't have an explanation for why this would make an incredible TV show, I just think it would. Let's just hope, if they do, they maybe make Kaylee's scream a good scream for the audience, but not for the humans around her. I don't really want my ears deafened from the film. :P But yes, incredible book, incredible series - Rachel Vincent, you're amazing!




What are your Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy reading! (:

9 comments:

  1. Uglies might be a good choice for a movie. Good ideas!

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uglies would be a very interesting movie/tv show!

    And I haven't read Delirium, but Fox turns down or cancels everything that is or could be great. Those jerks.

    My Top Ten Tuesday- http://wp.me/p3DIPM-6K

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'The Body Finder' would definitely make a great TV show. I should have put that. Great list :)

    Here's my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think of The Body Finder either! It has potential to become a really good thriller. Good that you remembered it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Immortal Rules would definitely make an awesome movie!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was really disappointed about Delirium too! I was looking forward to the show. How on earth did I forget about The Soul Screamers series? It'd definitely be an amazing TV show!
    The Immortal Rules would be such an awesome movie! And Gone would definitely be a fantastic TV series since there's a lot that goes on in each book.
    Great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous list! I have read a few and all of the rest are in my to read stack as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark Inside made my list as well! How awesome would it be as a TV show? I still hold out hope that Delirium will eventually make it onto TV, as it would be amazing to watch. Great list!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd watch all of those, really great choices, I was really disappointed when The Selection wasn't picked up by The CW so I would pick that, also the Private series by Kate Brian would be so good at being a TV series along the same lines as Gossip Girl or Pretty Little Liars. Also I would like a series about sirens so the Watersong series by Amanda Hocking would be cool. Basically I think everything I read should be made into a TV show or film, haha!!

    ReplyDelete