E-Book Haul #9



Hey book nerds! :3 How are you all doing today? I hope you've all had a great week and you're looking forward your weekend. :D I'm typing this post as I'm trying to get ready to go out, so sorry if it's a bit rushed! I finished reading My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent the other evening - it was fantastic and I expected nothing less from Rachel! There will also be a review of it posted in the next couple of days. :) As for what I'm reading now, I started Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire last night and I'm already over half way through it - it's amazing! :D Anyway, that's it for today - talk to you guys again soon. ^.^

E-books Bought


Mortal Ghost by L. Lee Lowe.
Grishma (Necoh Saga, #1) by Kelly Anne Blount.
Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend, #1) by J.K. Rock.
Sacred Bloodlines (The Guardians, #1) by Wendy Owens.

Maybe Fate by Cynthia Brint.
Waterfall (River of Time, #1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren.
The Lost Dreamer (Witch's Brew, #1) by Elizabeth Paradise.
Shimmerspell (The Shimmer Trilogy, #1) by Kimberly Spencer.

Wyrd Girl by Jon Jacks.
Expiration Dating by G.T. Marie.
Double Star by Cindy Saunders.
Broken to Pieces by Avery Stark.





Ahhhh! So MANY awesome looking e-books, I can't handle contain myself! :)I think the ones I'm most excited for are probably Abbi Glines' Too Far trilogy, as I've been wanting to read them for ages! I'm also really excited to have Camp Boyfriend, as it was on my WoW post a while ago. :D As for my favourite cover, I really can't decide! Most of them are really gorgeous, but I think Catalyst is stunning. :3 All of these e-books, aside from the ones by Abbi Glines, J.K. Rock and Jaimie Admans, were freebies on Amazon at the time of purchase! Have you read any of these e-books, or have you heard of them? Let me know! ^.^



What e-books did you get this week? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment