Hey book nerds! ^.^ It's time for another book haul - Christmas edition! :D I'm so excited to be able to share with you guys you books I received for Christmas this year, because they're just so pretty and I want to read them all now. :3 I'm so thankful to my parents and my friends who gave me these books - please note, that this is in no way bragging! As for my reading status, I finally completed my 100 book challenge on Good Reads the day before yesterday, with my 100th book being Easy by Tammara Webber. I'm now reading another book called Stella by Helen Eve - but I'm really not far enough into it yet to comment. :P Well, that's it for today - I hope you guys had a great Christmas - I certainly did! :D

Video


Photos And Book Information

A BIG thank you to my best friend Sarah, who gave a copy of Under The Never Sky for my Christmas present - I can't wait to read it! :D



Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead.
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith.


The Dark Light by Sara Walsh.
Velveteen by Daniel Marks.

Eve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1) by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate.
Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick.

Frost by Marianna Baer.
Masque of the Red Death (Masque of the Red Death, #1) by Bethany Griffin.




I also received a £10 Amazon Gift card from my other best friend, Emmie - and I bet you can all guess what I'm going to spend it on! :P I LOVE my friends and family! And I'm so excited to have all of these books in my collection. I want to read them all now, but I'm not sure which to start first, they all look so amazing. :D They also all have some seriously gorgeous covers! I don't know which covers are my favourites, as they're all so pretty - but Across the Universe and A Million Suns are beautiful, but I also really love the cover for Embrace. Ahh, I can't decide - what do you think? Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books did you get for Christmas this year? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got SO many great books for Christmas, don't worry about looking braggy, I look forward to your vlogs! All the best for 2014!

    For Christmas I got:

    Pretty Little Liars: Deadly - Sara Shepard
    Ever After High - Shannon Hale
    Dead Jealous - Sharon Jones
    Teardrop - Lauren Kate
    Prep School Confidential - Kara Taylor
    The Sound - Sarah Alderson
    Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas
    Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! :)
      Ooh, you got some awesome looking books for Christmas as well! I've heard great things about all of them - even though I've not read them. ^.^

      Delete