Hey book nerds! :D I bring to you today, one of the biggest book hauls I've hauled yet! ^.^ I've final managed to get around to filming with my new camera, and taken the pictures with it too. :D As for my reading status, last night I finished reading Trapped by Michael Northrop, and I enjoyed it - it was good book, but very slow and I didn't feel like anything happened until the ending! Also, the characters just sort of sat around and did nothing, which was quite boring.. o.O So yeah, I gave it 3.5/5 stars. As for what I’m going to be reading next, I’m not entirely sure, but it’ll be a review book. :D That's it for today, I haven't got a whole lot to say, as nothing really is going on at all - I've just been getting ready for Christmas! Have a good week all of you. :)

Video


Photos And Book Information
Stella by Helen Eve.
Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando.

A BIG thanks to Macmillan who sent me a proof copy of Stella for review - I can't wait to read it! Also a big thanks to Hodder who sent me the copy of Roomies for review. :)


Anything To Have You by Paige Harbison.

A BIG thanks to Mira Ink who sent me an ARC of Anything To Have You for review - it looks awesome and I can't wait to read it! :D


A HUGE thanks to Mira Ink who sent me finished copies of these two books, I've already reviewed them and loved them - I'm so glad to have them in my collection! ^.^



Everything Beautiful by Simmone Howell.
Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher.

Fever (The Chemical Garden, #2) by Lauren DeStefano.
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas.


Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls, #2) by C.C. Hunter.
Blind Spot by Laura Ellen.

Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath, #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown.
Shattered Souls (Souls, #1) by Mary Lindsey.

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs.
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White.


Beta (Annex, #1) by Rachel Cohn.
Seraphina (Seraphina, #1) by Rachel Hartman.


E-books Bought

My Secret Summer by Theresa Troutman.
Shadows (Lux, #0.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
An A to Z of Creepy Hollow Fae by Rachel Morgan.
Masquerade (Heven and Hell, #1) by Cambria Hebert.


Deadborn by C.M. Stunich.
Kallos (Kallos, #1) by Khelsey Jackson.
Kallos Sorrow (Kallos, #2) by Khelsey Jackson.
A Summer to Remember (Seasons, #1) by Jessica Gunhammer.


So many books, so little time! I brought and received so many books this month, I don't know where to begin. :D Unfortunately I'm on a strict book buying ban from now on until way after Christmas. This is because of two reasons; 1) I'm getting lots of books for Christmas and 2) I've run out of room to store them, and I mean this literally. There is NO more room. D: However, I am really excited to have all of these books in my collection, and I can't decide which I'm the most excited for! They all have such gorgeous covers as well... As for the e-books, you know the drill. ;P All of them were freebies on Amazon at the time of purchase, and if you go check - they still might be! As for my favourite e-book covers, it's probably a toss-up between A Summer to Remember, Deadborn and Astral Essence - they're just so pretty. :) Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment