Wrap-Up: November 2013


Hey book nerds! ^.^ I'm so sorry that this post and video is so late this month guys! I found I just didn't seem to have the time to sit down and film this video - a lot of the time, the days have been getting dark at around 3-4 o'clock in the afternoon - so my videoing timeframe is limited. I didn't read that many books last month, which was disappointing, but I am stick on track with my Good Reads challenge of 100 books for the year - which is great! :D I finished reading Crash Into You the other evening and I thought it was incredible. My review is already posted, so if you're interested in reading it, go check it out. :) I've nearly finished reading Pawn by Aimée Carter - and I'm really enjoying it, more than I expected too! Once I've finished Pawn, I will be posting a review of it as well, so keep an eye out for it! That's it for today, talk to you all again soon. ^.^


Video


Books Read In November 2013
  • New Girl by Paige Harbison.
  • Substitute Creature by Charles Gilman.
  • I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore.
  • Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder.
  • Pretties by Scott Westerfeld.

Total: 5 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in November 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment