Hey book nerds! :) I'm so sorry for my absence recently, things have been going quite awfully for me recently, and I've not had the motivation or the want to post anything. I'm so sorry! D: If any of you don't know, I suffer from depression, as well as a variety of other mental health issues - and I've just been having a crap few weeks. I will try and post some more, but I can't promise anything, and I may need to take a short break from blogging for a little while, at least until I start feeling a bit better. I hope that's okay with all of you! I'm also having concentration problems, so my reading rate has slowed right down - but I'm currently reading Gorgeous by Paul Rudnick, and I'm really enjoying it so far, it's really fun. Anyway, that's it for today, I hope you all enjoy this month’s book haul - it features an un-boxing as well, which I think is pretty exciting! :D Talk soon guys.

Video


Photos And Book Information
Red by Alison Cherry.
Darkest Fear (Birthright, #1) by Cate Tiernan.

A BIG thanks to Quercus who sent me a copy of Red for review - I can't wait to read it! Also a big thanks to Hodder who sent me the copy of Darkest Fear for review. :)



Fracture (Fracture, #1) by Megan Miranda.
Vengeance (Fracture, #2) by Megan Miranda.

A HUGE thanks to Bloomsbury who sent me these copies of; A Breathe of Frost, Fracture and Vengeance for review. I've already reviewed Fracture and I can't wait to read the others! ^.^


Stealing Parker (Hundred Oaks, #2) by Miranda Kenneally.
More Than This by Patrick Ness.

Rules of Summer (Rules of Summer, #1) by Joanna Philbin.
Dark Storm by Sarah Singleton.

Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt.
The Testing (The Testing, #1) by Joelle Charbonneau.

Lovely, Dark and Deep by Amy McNamara.
Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) by Kami Garcia.

My Heart for Yours (My Heart For Yours, #1) by Steph Campbell & Jolene Perry.
Rise (Eve, #3) by Anna Carey.




Soulmates by Holly Bourne.
Dead Jealous (Poppy Sinclair, #1) by Sharon Jones.


Cruel Summer by James Dawson.
Misfit by Jon Skovron.

Flawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2) by Sara Shepard.
Awaken (Awaken, #1) by Katie Kacvinsky.

Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1) by Elizabeth Miles.
Betrayal (Immortal, #2) by Gillian Shields.

I was so excited when I got this book in the post, and then I realised that it was SIGNED by the author, Elizabeth Miles and I squealed like an idiot!!! :D


Vortex (Tempest, #2) by Julie Cross.
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton.



E-books Bought

Comes The Night by Norah Wilson.
Spiral (Spiral Series, #1) by Jacqueline Levine.
The Bane (The Eden Trilogy, #1) by Keary Taylor.
No Turning Back (Full Circle, #1) by Casey Peeler.

Of My Own by Mary Ryland.
Emerge (Evolve, #1) by S.E. Hall.
Beautiful Mess by Jennifer Preston.
Vampire Shift (Kiera Hudson Series One, #1) by Tim O'Rourke.

Deeper by Blue Ashcroft.
Heiress of Lies (Bloodtruth, #1) by Cege Smith.
Starbright (Starbright, #1) by Rachel Higginson.
Dominion (Guardian Angels, #1) by Melody Manful.


Holy cow, that’s a lot of books! :D I think I'm finally ready to admit I have a problem...^^; I'm really not sure how many book hauls there will be in the future, as I've totally run out of room, but we'll see. ;) I'm really excited for all of these books. :D I've finally gotten all of the Vampire Academy books, so I can now continue on with the series and marathon it some time! I'm also so happy to have a physical copy of Pushing the Limits, I'm loving the new covers. :P I have an e-book of it, because I hated the old cover and refused to buy it, but now it can sit happily next to my other Katie McGarry books and look pretty. :3 For my favourite covers, I'd probably have to say that it's the new covers for Fracture and Vengeance! They're just so stunning... As for the e-books, you know the drill! All of them were freebies on Amazon at the time of purchase. :P I really refuse to pay lots of money for them at the moment. I think my favourite cover is probably Beautiful Mess, I LOVE the colouring and everything - it's so pretty. (: Have you read any of these books? Let me know! ^.^



What books have you brought or received lately? Leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out. ^.^ Happy reading! (:

4 comments:

  1. We have quite a similar taste in books :) I have purchased a good chunk of what you have too in the last few weeks! I bought the complete VA collection they just released for the movie, with the VA covers from WHSmith, buy two get one free :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems we do! :D I'm glad you brought the VA Series, it really is fantastic, and I like the new covers too! Thanks for your lovely comment. ^.^

      Delete
  2. OH.MY.WORD, where are you going to start with all those books, so many fab ones to choose from, I have only bought a few books in January, I got Pivot Point, Lovegrove Legacy, Witch Finder and then a few for my kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I know where to start myself!! Thank you. ^.^
      I've heard great things about Pivot Point and really want to get it, as well as Witch Finder. :D Thanks for sharing. ^.^

      Delete