Wrap-Up: December 2013


Hey book nerds! :) I've finally managed to film, edit and upload my wrap-up for the last month of last year. ^.^ I apologise if the editing is a little choppy, I've recently gotten a new editing software, and I'm still learning how to use it properly! :P I'm afraid I haven't really gotten a whole lot else to say to you today, things are pretty much exactly how they were yesterday, especially with my reading! I've been procrastinating, even though I really should be reading my review book.. ^^; Oh well, that's it for today - I hope you all have a great week and I'll chat to you again soon. ^.^


Video


Books Read In December 2013

Total: 7 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in December 2013? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment