Wrap-Up: February 2014


Hey book nerds! :D How are you all doing today? :) I'm still not doing that great at the moment, so this will be a short post, but I think I may be starting to feel a little better. We'll just have to wait and see. ^.^ I think I had a pretty good reading month, and I'm actually very proud of all of all the books I read, considering I've had concentration problems! I'm glad that February is over, and I'm looking forward to starting March with a bang! I'm currently reading Across The Universe by Beth Revis and I'm absolutely loving it - it's a really fantastic book, and I'm about half way done with it already. :) Well, that's it for today, talk to you guys again soon! :3


Video


Books Read In February 2014
  • Because of Lucy by Lisa Swallow.
  • Briar Rose by Jana Oliver.
  • Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.
  • The 100 by Kass Morgan.
  • Losing It by Cora Carmack.
  • Red by Alison Cherry.

Total: 6 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in February 2014? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you loved the first PLL book, you have a lot of great books in store in that series! :) I love the TV show too and they do become VERY different from each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fantastic! :D I can't wait to read more of the books, AND to catch up with the TV Show. My mum and I are trying to catch up to the latest episode. LOTS of stuff is going down! :D

      Delete