Wrap-Up: May 2014


Hey book nerds! ^.^ It's time, once again, for another Monthly Wrap-Up post and video! :) I'm sorry this video is uber late this month, I've had ear infection after ear infection - and I've been in a lot of pain. Just moving my head slightly causes these horrible crackly pains in both ears and down my jaw. Yikes! I'm feeling much better now luckily, and wanted to get this post done as quickly as possible. :3 I've already read two books this month already, and I loved them both - and I'm currently about half way through my third. I think June is going to be a great reading month for me! But, I'm not holding my breath... Anyway, I've not got a whole lot else to say today - especially as nothing interesting has really happened lately. I'm going into town with my best friend, Sarah tomorrow - so that should be fun. :) So yeah, that's it - enjoy the post and I'll be back again soon for my June Book Haul!


Video


Books Read In May 2014

Total: 5 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in May 2014? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better, that ear infection sounds horrible!!

    I really want to read Frost, I have had it on my list of books I want to read for ages, I have also read the first 2 Mortal Instruments books as I got the first 5 in a cheap deal but for some reason I'm not super excited to read the 3rd and continue the series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you Caroline! It was horrible, and I had one in each ear! But I'm much better, thanks. :)

      I'd definitely recommend you try Frost, it's a very different and interesting book! As for The Mortal Instruments, I know how you feel! After I finished the first book, I didn't feel too excited to read the next. But I think once you get back into the swing of things, it starts to get more exciting. :) I've heard the first three are supposed to be the best, and the fourth and fifth are slight let downs, but I've also heard they're all amazing. So it's hard to know what side you'll fall! xD

      Thanks for your lovely comment! :D

      Delete