My Apologies!

Hey guys! As one of my twitter followers kindly pointed out to me, as you can probably tell - my blog photos are on the fritz! ^^; This is due to the fact that I use photobucket to upload my images, and I've run out of bandwidth for the month. I really don't know how that happened, as I've not been linking really any photos recently, but oh well! Hopefully everything will go back to normal by the 17th, so please, bear with me! I know everything looks like an absolute mess, and I hate it - but unfortunately, there's nothing I can do at the moment. I may end up needing to move to wordpress, and buy a domain, but I'm hoping I won't have too (even though I'd like too), because I just don't have the money at the moment.

Anyway, that's it - sorry again!
Love Tiffa. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment