Wrap-Up: June 2014


Hey book nerds! :) I'm sorry this video and post is so late this month! If you'd read my last post update, I've been having some problems with my bandwidth for my photo hosting and everything on my blog looked horrendous! I've managed to switch hosting serves, and re-uploaded some of my layout images so everything looks much better. However, I can't re-upload all my review images and book haul images, as it'd take years - so I'm hoping everything will just go back to normal next week - fingers crossed! I am also debating about moving to wordpress and paying to host my blog, I've wanted to for a while, and I've been looking into it - so I think I may do it. However it won't be for a little while yet, as I need to actually create my blog from the ground up and switch all my content across. Has anyone else successfully moved to wordpress from blogger? Let me know how it went for you. :) That's it for today, I hope you all enjoy my June wrap-up, and I'm sorry once again that it's so late! ^.^


Video


Books Read In June 2014
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth.
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead.
  • The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski.
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
  • The Selection by Kiera Cass.
  • The Elite by Kiera Cass.
  • Fool Me Twice by Mandy Hubbard.

Total: 7 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in June 2014? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

2 comments:

  1. awesome wrap up! I read around 14 books last month. I see you read Shadow Kiss! That's the book I last read in this series.. i need to start reading it again

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all these books apart from The Winners Curse and Fool Me Twice although I really want to read those 2.
    I love The Selection trilogy and can understand why you want to save The One, I just hope you don't accidentally see any spoilers for it. There are 2 novella's in the series too which I enjoyed which show things from Maxon and Aspen's point of view.

    ReplyDelete