Wrap-Up: July 2014


Hey fellow book lovers. :) I'm so sorry, for, once again being so absent recently! July was a bit of a busy month for me. I had another ear infection (the 5th one this year!), and I've also been started on a new medication - so I've been trying to adjust to it. My reading last month was pretty bad, as I only managed to read two books - which I know, I know, isn't awful - but I wanted to read more! On a happier note, I've finally decided I'm going to move to WordPress! :D I may try and do a post about this sometime soon, but for now I'll just tell you a little bit. Today, I'm going to be purchasing a domain name and hosting from BlueHost, and although It's going to take a little while to get everything set up - I'm really looking forward to it. :3 I'm also going to be changing my blog name - which I'll reveal once I've brought it. I'm just tired of The British Book Nerd, and I feel that it's too long and I'm kind of embarrassed by it. (Don’t ask me why, as I really don’t have a clue!) So yes, I'll try and keep you all updated with everything, and I hope to have my July 2014 Book Haul up soon as well, as I filmed it right after I filmed this video. ^.^ So yes, that's it for now, talk to you all again soon.


Video


Books Read In July 2014
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater.
  • Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black.

Total: 2 books read.
Click on the link to be taken to the review.

What books did you read in July 2014? Don't forget to leave me a comment or a link to your blog post and I'll be sure to check it out! ^.^ Happy Reading! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment