Founded: 24th September 2012
The British Book Nerd is a blog dedicated to different book related posts - such as; stacking the shelves/hauls, reviews and book news/book blogging. The blog features mainly young-adult and new-adult literature because they're my favourite types of books to read - although sometimes it may feature adult novels. If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can. (:
Who is The British Book Nerd?
As you've probably guessed, this is the part of the page dedicated to myself. It's for any one who may be interested about me in general, because there are a lot of nosey people out there. (I also fall into this category!) :P
My name is Tiffany, but everyone either calls me; Tiffa or Tiff. ^.^ I'm 21 years old and I live in what has to be one of the wettest countries in the world; The United Kingdom. :3
My life's pretty complicated, so I find it such a relief to sit down and loose myself in a good book. I live at home with my parents, two brothers and sister. There are a lot of us in our smallish home, and it gets a bit crowded and tempers can run high, but generally we're all good. :) I'm not overly good at talking about myself in paragraph form, so I'm just going to write a list of facts about myself, so you get the general jist of what I'm like. :D
Queue Random Facts:
- I read way too much, I can't get enough of it.
- I have 11 piercings and a tattoo on my foot.
- I own way too many DVDs and I'm generally watching them when I'm not reading.
- I really dislike deliberately illiterate people.
- I love to write, but I don't like people to read it...
- I'm in the process of learning Japanese. :3
- I'm also artistic and love drawing.
- I have a passion for Beauty and Makeup - I love creating new looks. (:
- Quite a few years ago, I learned HTML and CSS coding, I've had many websites in the past.
- I love graphic design and I love fiddling around in Paintshop Pro and Photoshop.
- I have two cats; Luna and Pumpkin, one dog; Mulberry and a hamster called Polo.
- I can be very sarcastic at times, and I also have a very strange sense of humour. :P
- I asked a few of my friends, "If you could only describe me in one word, what would it be?" Their answers were; crazy, awesome, fabulous, loyal, funny and sexy. (I'm not sure if they were all being serious.) ^^;
- On that note, my friends mean everything to me. I don't have a huge boatload, but I have the ones that have stuck by me through everything! :D
- I'm British and from a county called Somerset, where pretty much everyone sounds like farmers...
- I have a bad habit of using way too many emoticons. :P I have to try my best to keep them out of my reviews!
Anyways, that's it for now. If you've got any questions about anything, feel free to contact me. (: